Wednesday 27 April 2011

LISP Bazaar - The 10 Linden Garden & BOSL Awards





Hi guys!

I've not got round to having retirement sales for the older LISP Bazaar items that have vanished over the year from the main shop. Having a lot of spare prims still on the LISP Sim I thought I would put all the old stock out in a little garden. Beware the stuff is a bit pants!! Everything is priced 1-10L and will stay there until I need the prims.

I think it should be 10 linden and not 10 lindens too on the ad? Duh.

You can get to the garden from the tp tree in the main foyer


tp to LISP Bazaar


Also, I would like to thank whoever it was that nominated LISP for a BOSL award, I was shocked we had a nomination! If you are reading this, we appreciate it very much and thank you! The Loft picked up the first prize on the night with a well deserved win! Also very happy to see Bryn Oh win for best SL artist.

BOSL

No comments:

Post a Comment