Sunday 2 January 2011

Product Update & Cheapie Fireplace at LISP Bazaar










Hi!

We are still on holidays at LISP I hope you are having a wonderful time! I've managed to update the snowy window seats in both traditional and winter frost. The windows now have on/off snow and various backgrounds to the window, including transparent.

**Important** To anyone who purchased the windows prior to the update, I can offer a free upgrade, please send me an IM in world with the transaction number, and day of purchase and I can send the update.

I've changed some of the sets in the shop and offering another opening cheapie this weekend, the fireplace is on offer at 25L, it is located in the winter coastal set to the left of the entrance.

Also, if you haven't visited yet, we have a completely new shop, with Art Dummy just along the walkway.

Slurl to LISP Bazaar

Thanks!



Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment