Sunday 29 April 2012

New Lisp Shop & the Ghost of Winter


Ooo hey!

Quick note to say that I've fully opened the new Lisp shop. It's still looking a mess with the walls all wonky, and no teleport tree, so it's a bit like a rabbit warren you end up getting lost in, but everything should be up and running!

 tp to LISP

Managed to grab a month off from doing much too and feel much more relaxed and chilled!

Half way through a couple of new machinima films (awww, I've missed being a geek) Screengrab is from "the Ghost of Winter" about a ghost woman that takes 2 different forms, one nice and one not so nice.

The pic shows some effects with the texture projector light thingie in SL.

Also looking forward to getting cracking with mesh in the next few weeks, if I can get my head round texture unwrapping that is *cough.

Anyway, take care and have a lovely weekend!

Have a good one!

Panxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, as I'm sure you know, I've been following your blog for a while now, and I think it's definitely one of the most creative I've seen, even though I'm not on SL anymore. This is why I'm nominating you for the Versatile Blog award. Please accept the nomination by following the instructions on my blog http://femmenoblesseoblige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete